Retail Store Manager (Fashion) Dundalk - €26k
Store Manager - Leading Highstreet Retailer - Dundalk, Co Louth
Our Client, a leading high street retailer is looking to recruit a Store Manager for their branch in Dundalk
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Driving and achieving store targets.
- Agreeing daily priorities and overseeing day to day activity.
- Inspiring your store team to drive sales and deliver the finest level of customer service.
- Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
- Keeping the store running smoothly.
- Training and coaching the store team to enhance their skills and career development.
- Accountability for the overall operation of the store ensuring high levels of team performance and business results.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have previous Retail Management / Assistant Management experience ideally with a Fashion/Accessories brand
- Will be passionate about retail and fashion
- Will be extremely customer focused and results driven
- Will have strong visual merchandising skills
- Will have excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Will have the experience/ability to develop, motivate and coach a team to achieve impressive sales and business results
- Will be self-motivated and driven
Salary:€26,000 + Bonus, 23 days holidays, staff discount and pension
If you're looking for a challenge with an exciting, fun and rewarding company apply with your CV today!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €26,000.00 to €26,200.00 /year
- Retail Management: 3 years