Store Manager - Dundrum
• A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally in North America, Japan and Europe. (+1000 stores across Europe).
• We specialise in fashionable jewellery, accessories and cosmetics products.
• Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers moods, attitudes and styles, including; feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends.
• We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product.
• We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!
As a Store Manager at Claire’s, your core areas of responsibility will be;
• Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales
• Customer service: delivering the finest level of customer service
• Store operations: keeping the store running smoothly
• Commerciality: Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct
• Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results.
• Ear piercing and nose piercing (you will receive full training)
• Be either an established Store Manager in a small space store or an experienced Assistant Store Manager in a large space store looking for your first Store Manager role
• Possess strong leadership skills
• Be able to demonstrate experience of achieving sales and business results
• Have experience of managing/supervising a team to achieve KPI targets
• Be customer focused and results driven
• Be passionate about retail and fashion
• Have strengths in visual merchandising
• Have experience of recruiting, training, coaching and developing team members
• Have excellent communication and planning and organising skills
• Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery
• Be Motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge.