Head of Conduct Compliance
Country : Ireland
Region : Dublin
Town : DUBLIN
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- A great communicator with effective and persuasive presentation skills, demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and the ability to push back with professionalism.
- Ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by analysing business risks.
- Ability to build trusted relationships and collaborate across multi country, diverse and multi-functional teams to drive business objectives.
- Well organised, able to plan and prioritise work schedules and individual tasks.
- A real team player, with strong leadership skills and the ability to provide clarity and direction to previously unexplored topics.
- Articulate and able to build a strong narrative argument, distilling lots of information into a clear and consistent story that will resonate with Primark management.
- Challenges the status quo and applies lessons learned to enhance future ways of working.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with ability to manage own workload in a pressurised environment and work to tight deadlines.
- Sets aggressive goals and accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards are consistently maintained.