Trade Marketing Industrial Placement 2021 - Ireland
Country : Ireland
Region : Dublin
Town : Dublin
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
29th January 2021 however roles are filled on a rolling basis
Annual Salary: €22,000 per annum
The world leader in beauty, L'Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business, beauty. Our mission is to provide beauty to people from all walks of life, but delivering the best beauty products worldwide. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L'Oréal.
During this placement your principal accountability would be to provide trade marketing support to our Trade Marketing Managers in adapting our international marketing campaigns for the Irish market. You would be responsible for your own live projects within the team with exposure to senior management. You will be liaising with all other functions across our business so strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- P.O.S.- design and implement all permanent and semi-permanent Point-of-Sale marketing materials for the pharmacy channel
- Competitor Analysis: Monthly analysis of pricing, in store activity, & media campaigns
- Strategy - assisting in the creation and implementation of new product launch strategies, including adaptation of international display materials & advertising to the Irish market
- Analysis - reviewing monthly sell-out data and completing performance update reports tracking launches, promotions and marketing campaigns
- Media Management You have...
- An interest in Design and demonstrate Creative Skills
- Numerical Skills
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Have a strong sense of initiative and problem solving
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Packages, namely PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment You are...
- Eligible to work in the UK & Ireland
- In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible)
At L'Oréal, we strongly believe that diversity is a source of creativity, growth and performance. By promoting the respect and value of difference through human resources development, we have established ourselves as a global corporate citizen and a preferred employer. We aim for our teams to reflect the diversity both of our consumers and our catchment areas, at all levels, particularly in terms of nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic and social origins, disability, gender and age.
Once you click apply you will be greeted by our Chat Bot Mya. Mya will ask you a few questions to check you meet our eligibility for this role. Don't worry, she's not testing you! She's just checking you're comfortable with the location, salary and you have the eligible rights to work etc. You also have the opportunity to ask her any questions about the culture and working environment at L'Oréal!
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to a digital interview. In this we would like you to answer three competency questions, two written and one via video. Although there is no time limit on this the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process! The video element of the assessment is translated into a text and scored, so please don't worry what you look like, just worry about what you're saying!
If you have met our benchmark we will then send you some cognitive tests to complete. These will be sent via an email link and will give us a great idea on your numerical ability as well as testing you in a few other areas. Remember practise makes perfect so make sure you're prepared when you give these a go!
We will then do a final review of your entire application and if successful, invite you to an Assessment Centre. Please be patient with us, sometimes it can take a few weeks before your application gets reviewed.
Our Assessment Centres this year will all be completely virtual; they will be running from when applications open until the roles are filled. These Assessment Centres are specific to function, so please be patient if you don't get invited straight away - it might just be because your function's Assessment Centre date isn't until later on in the recruitment period!
Please note, if you apply for more than one role you will be put forward for the one we deem most suitable for you. If you have a strong preference please only apply to that one role to ensure you are considered for the correct role.